Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Rocky Start Playlist

I woke up in a bad mood this morning. So I needed some country music, which generally makes me feel better. Some of the songs are sad, some of them are stupid happy. I hope I can improve your sad day, too. If not, tomorrow will be better.

The first two have very fun music videos.
"You Look Like I Need a Drink" - Justin Moore (2016)
"I Know Somebody" - LOCASH (2016)

"She made me smile, she made me wait..."
"I Met a Girl" - William Michael Morgan (2016)

New Jerrod Niemann & Old Jerrod Niemann
"God Made a Woman" (2017)
"What Do You Want?" (2010)

A couple of uber-emotional duets
"You and Tequila" - Kenny Chesney ft. Grace Potter (2010)
"Remind Me" - Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood (2011)

Originally done by Randy, well done by Carrie. (but yes, Randy's is better)
"I Told You So" - Carrie Underwood (2007)

The one I like best.
"It Aint Me Babe" - Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon (2005)

Some funny ones.
"Redneck Crazy" - Tyler Farr (2013)
"Love You" - Jack Ingram (2005)

Some lovey ones.
"In Case You Didn't Know" - Brett Young (2017)
"Love Me Like You Mean It" - Kelsea Ballerini (2015)
"If I Told You" - Darius Rucker (2016)
"That's When I Love You" - Phil Vassar (2006)

Fun Fact. Jana Kramer was on One Tree Hill and a horrible person who eventually becomes a not horrible person. And then she makes country music. Thanks, lady. Cool thing about One Tree Hill is how many awesome artists were featured on it. So it wasn't just about basketball and teen drama.
"Why Ya Wanna" - Jana Kramer (2011)

A hey, don't text while you're driving video, plus it's pretty.
"Highway Don't Care" - Tim McGraw ft. Taylor Swift & Keith Urban (2013)

Some old stuff.
"Hello Darling" - Conway Twitty (1970)
"On Second Thought" - Eddie Rabbit (1989)
"Some Fools Never Learn" - Steve Wariner (1987)

Some Diamond Rio. I guess it's old stuff, too.
"Beautiful Mess" (2002)
"How Your Love Makes Me Feel" (1997)
"Unbelievable" (1998)

Last but not least, a fun ol' Johnny, and a live recording of it happily.
"Get Rhythm" - Johnny Cash (song originally 1969 released but recorded in 1956, the video is sometime in the late '50s)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.