Monday, July 31, 2017

Another Playlist - Heavy on the 90s

So yesterday, I wanted to listen to some music, but to listen to them on Youtube on my tablet, you can't do anything else on it - doesn't work in the background. However, my tablet was in use for Clash of Clans for another member of the household. When such things happen, I am wont to sing. Loudly. The songs I want to hear. I think I sang 3 or 4 of these at least before getting the ipad back and making my playlist. Your playlist? Every man's playlist. 

"Let's Fall to Pieces Together" - George Strait (1983)

"I Told You So" - Carrie Underwood (2007)

"Make You Miss Me" - Sam Hunt (2014)

"I'll Still Be Lovin' You" - Restless Heart (1986)

"Now That I Found You" - Terri Clark (1998)

"I'd Love to Be Your Last" - Gretchen Wilson (2010)

"Hypnotize the Moon" - Clay Walker (1995)

"I Breathe In, I Breathe Out" - Chris Cagle (2001)

"What Do I Know" - Ricochet (1994)

"There You Have It" - BlackHawk (1998)

"Next to You, Next to Me" - Shenandoah (1990)

"I Wanna Be Loved Like That" - Shenandoah (1993)

"Why Didn't I Think of That?" - Doug Stone (1992)

"Too Busy Being in Love" - Doug Stone (1992)

"So Help Me Girl" - Joe Diffie (1994)

"I Love the Way You Love Me" - John Michael Montgomery (1992)

"What if I Said" - Anita Cochran & Steve Wariner (1997)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.