Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Reba Playlist & An Offer

Cause y'all know, you don't hear enough Reba these days. This morning, on I Heart Radio (my new joy), I heard an old Reba song I hadn't heard in years and years. And yet. And yet! I still knew every word. How's that, y'all? It's because she's so good. SO good - she had a little of a Dolly sound in this one. I'm sticking it somewhere in the middle of the playlist. If you want to guess which one it was, I'll make you your own personal playlist if you tell me your 3 favorite songs OR the 3 songs you think are the best - any genre. The playlist will be country but tailor made. Cheers.


"How Blue" (1984)

"One Promise Too Late" (1986)

"Little Rock" (1986)

"Love Will Find its Way to You" (1987)

"I Know How He Feels" (1988)

"Fancy" (1990)

"The Greatest Man I Never Knew" (1991)

"The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" (1994)

"What if it's You" (1996)

"One Honest Heart" (1998)

"What Do You Say" (1999)

"Somebody" (2003)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.