Thursday, July 20, 2017

7 Top Songs of Summer 2017 +

Hey, y'all. Today I've got another playlist for y'all. It's 7 songs I actually like when the radio plays them, and I never skip 'em, even if they're almost over. I'm pairing each one up with an older song that you'll like if you like the newer one. Or maybe the older song can tell you if you'll like the newer one? Anyhow. Here's the playlist. Oh, and for fun, I'm sticking a new song I just heard today (it's not in the top 7) that sounds like 90s pop, and I'm pretty sure I hate it, but hey, I'm tryin' to stay up to date, y'all. Be proud. 

Today: "I Could Use a Love Song" - Maren Morris
Yesterday: "Five Minutes" - Lorrie Morgan (1989)
Today: "Somebody Else Will" - Justin Moore
Yesterday: "She Won't Be Lonely Long" - Clay Walker (2010)
Today: "More Girls Like You" - Kip Moore 
Yesterday: "Some Girls Do" - Sawyer Brown (1992)
Today: "Think a Little Less" - Michael Ray
Yesterday: "Whiskey Girl" - Toby Keith (2003)
Today: "Do I Make You Wanna" - Billy Currington
Yesterday: "Lovin' You is Fun" - Easton Corbin (2012)
Today: "I Still Think About You" - Blake Shelton
Yesterday: "I Go Back" - Kenny Chesney (2004)
(Thought about matching that up with BS's Austin...but needed some Kenny)
Today: "I Wanna Be That Song" - Brett Eldredge 
Yesterday: "State of Mind" - Clint Black (1996)

New Song that I Probably Don't like: "For Her" - Chris Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.