Thursday, June 29, 2017

Song Doubles & Triples

So I don't know about y'all, but I really liked my song doubles post, and I've been making a list ever since to make y'all another one. I was reminded this morning when I heard the first one here, which of course suggests its match. Hope y'all dig 'em. Here is the link if you want to hear them non-stop (save of course the youtube commercials). DOUBLES&TRIPLES

"Yeah" - Joe Nichols (2013) & "Yes!" - Chad Brock (2013)


"I Won't Let Go" - Rascal Flatts (2010) & "Fall" - Clay Walker (2007) & "Break on Me" - Keith Urban (2016)


"Goodnight Kiss" - Randy Houser (2013) & "(Kissed You) Good Night" - Gloriana (2011)
& "Just a Kiss" - Lady Antebellum (2011)






"My Girl" - Dylan Scott (2017) & "In a Different Light" - Doug Stone (1990)







"I Met a Girl" - William Michael Morgan (2016) & "The Woman with You" - Kenny Chesney (2004)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.