Thursday, April 19, 2012

Today's Radio - April 19, 2012

Sorry it's been a while. 
You request more, and I'll post more; otherwise, you can
figure on one-two a week. Hope you enjoy this set of new stuff and 
an oldie or two. 

Cheers!


The list is really long, as there are 39 minutes worth of Eric Hutchinson's new album Moving Up, Living Down. 


Faith Hill - "It's Alright, Mama"

Jake Owen - "The One that Got Away"

Risa Binder - "Just Like That"

Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"

The Highballers - "I'll Go Down Swingin'"

Sarah Darling - "Home to Me"

Luke Bryan - "Drunk on You"

Clint Black - "State of Mind"

Easton Corbin - "Lovin' You is Fun"

The Band Perry - "Postcard from Paris"

Toby Keith - "Beers Ago"

Chris Cagle - "I Breathe In, I Breathe Out"

Eric Hutchinson - Moving Up, Living Down
"Talk is Cheap"
"Best Days"
"The Basement"
"Watching You Watch Him"
"Breakdown More"
"The People I Know"
"Living in the Afterlife"
"In the First Place"
"I'm Not Cool"
"Not There Yet"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.