Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today's Radio - April 12, 2012 - Duets

I love duets. 


Brooks & Dunn - "Neon Moon"

Thompson Square - "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?"

Love & Theft - "Angel Eyes"

Sugarland & Matt Nathanson - "Run"
ok, so it's a trio...but mostly a duet

Shania Twain ft. Billy Currington - "Party for Two"

Clint Black & Lisa Hartman - "When I Said I Do"

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - "Like We Never Loved at All"

LeAnn Rimes & Bryan White - "I Can't Make You Love Me"

Reba & Brooks n Dunn - "If You See Him/Her"
another trio...

Lady Antebellum - "I Run to You"

The Civil Wars - "Dance Me to the End of Love"

Johnny Cash & June Carter - "It Ain't Me, Babe"

Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - "Islands in the Stream"

Keith Whitley & Lorrie Morgan - "Til a Tear Becomes a Rose"

Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson - "Don't You Wanna Stay"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.