Friday, April 27, 2012

Seven Takes Countdown - Volume 23 - April 27, 2012


Here's today's Happy Friday Song!


Since I didn't put it in my top 7, here it is anyway. I promise, though, it's around 7.5.

Seven Tops This Week in Country Music

7
Josh Thompson - "I'm Comin' Around"

6
The Band Perry - "Postcard from Paris"

5
Toby Keith - "Beers Ago"
When I first saw the title for this new Toby Keith song, I instantly rolled my eyes and flipped the station. Shame on me, I know. Next time, I thought, hey, let's hear it. Why not. Turns out, it's not awful at all. It's kind of...a little...maybe...good.

4
Jana Kramer - "Why Ya Wanna"

3
Blake Shelton - "Drink on It"

2
Easton Corbin - "Lovin' You is Fun"

1
Thomas Rhett - "Somethin' to Do With My Hands"

Enjoy! Have a great weekend, too, y'all.


Go see Jen for more QuickTakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.