Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today's Radio - March 31, 2012 - Request & Others

First off, here's a song for my friend Chris:


which of course has to lead to a few fishin' songs...

Trace Adkins - "Just Fishin"
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - "Fishin' in the Dark"
Craig Morgan - "Red Neck Yacht Club"
Brad Paisley - "I'm Gonna Miss Her"
Alison Krauss & NGDB - "Catfish John"

and then, since we've been too silly...

The Great Unknowns - "The Girl I Was"
Taylor Swift, what the hell, - "Back to December"
Jason Aldean - "The Truth"

and since I played one of my favorite songs of all time, here's another,

George Strait - "The Chair"

and back to silly...

The Band Perry - "Hip to My Heart"

and now really silly, but awesome

Thomas Rhett - "Somethin' to Do With My Hands"

Here ya go, Tommy boy

Sarah Darling - "Something to Do with Your Hands"
oh, oh, oh

Kip Moore - "Hey Pretty Girl"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.