Friday, March 30, 2012

Seven Takes Countdown - Volume 22 - March 30, 2012

Happy Spring, y'all. Can you believe we're already going to hit April in just a few days?
I feel like I need to change my background color on here, lighten things up. 

Let's start off with a Happy Friday song!


Also, who's this guy?

Craig Campbell - "When I Get It"
The "nananana"s are a little annoying. The song's not really great. But hey. You might like it.


Becky Warren - "Lexington"
I love this song. Local DC awesomeness.


Here are the seven biggest songs of the week.




7
The Lost Trailers - "Underdog" (7)

6
Dustin Lynch - "Cowboys & Angels" (6)

5
Thomas Rhett - "Somethin' To Do with My Hands" (new)
Y'all remember how a month ago I put this on here? That's right. :) Apparently some people are offended by this song. Bah. 

4
Jana Kramer - "Why Ya Wanna" (new)

3
Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart" (return)
Great song for prom-season.

2
Kip Moore - "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck" (1)
I'm kinda surprised myself that this song isn't number 1 anymore.

1
Luke Bryan - "Drunk on You" (new)
Boy is this song being played a lot. And the video on CMT has been in the top 5 since it came out. Why? It's a serial, it's part 2 from "I Don't Want This Night to End." It's kinda cute, even.  Here's part 1 if you didn't watch the two together on here the other day.

"I Don't Want This Night to End"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.