Friday, March 16, 2012

Seven Takes Countdown - Volume 20 - March 16, 2012 - Sorry for the Down Week!


Sorry for skippin' out on y'all last week! Out of town sans computer for once. 
It was a great time, though. Check out Emmitsburg, MD! It's a fun time and a fabulous little town. 

And on to the countdown...

I'll give you the link for ACC, but I use it only for reference these days. The song doesn't have to be in the top 40 to make it to my top 7. Why 7 anyway? I guess for the means to get more folks to read my blog by jumping in on Jen's linky-dealie. I may just run away and move it up to ten or down to five. We'll see. 

One more thing! I absolutely put this song up here on my radio-bloggy-ness ages before it has finally made it onto ACC's list. I'm so glad I called it because even though it's an awful awful awful song, I really kinda like it. Why awful? It actually says, "A drip of honey on the money-maker." Whatever that is supposed to mean, it sounds just too dirty for my oh-so-sensitive self.

But here's the song anyway.


At long last, the top 7 songs of the week:



7
Dustin Lynch - "Cowboys & Angels" (5)

6
Jana Kramer - "Why Ya Wanna"

5
Brantley Gilbert - "You Don't Know Her Like I Do)

4
Miranda Lambert - "Over You" (1)

3
Jason Aldean - "Fly Over States"

2
Blake Shelton - "Drink on It" (2)

1
Kip Moore - "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.