Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today's Radio - February 9, 2012

Late Night Update





Song List


Lee Ann Womack - "The Fool"


Carolyn Dawn Johnson - "Complicated"


Pam Tillis - "Maybe it was Memphis"


Tim McGraw  - "Just to See You Smile"


Gary Allan - "The One"


Luke Bryan - "You Make Me Want To"


Chris Cagle - "Miss Me Baby"


Keith Urban - "You'll Think of Me"


Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"
Alright, it's not country, but it's good, y'all.

 Maroon 5 - "She Will Be Loved"
Same here.

Casey James - "Let's Don't Call it a Night"


Luke Bryan - "I Don't Want This Night to End"


Billy Currington - "Let Me Down Easy"


One Request!

Gary Allan - "The Best I Ever Had"


My Playlist for Y'all
Good morning, country music lovers. I have a daughter who has slept through the night. I had some super weird dreams, and here is a playlist for the morning to go with your coffee and mine. Enjoy.


Song List

Randy Travis - "Whisper My Name"

Keith Whitley - "Don't Close Your Eyes"

Chris Young - "Tomorrow"

Tracy Byrd - "Keeper of the Stars"

Clay Walker - "Hypnotize the Moon"

Jason Aldean - "Why"

Doug Stone - "In a Different Light"
This video is crazy cute. Perfect.

Restless Heart - "The Bluest Eyes in Texas"

Ricochet - "He Left a Lot to Be Desired"
This is the only video I could find. I have no idea what show this is for. Is that the Baywatch guy?

Juice Newton - "Queen of Hearts"

Shennandoah - "If Bubba Can Dance"

Clay Walker - "'Fore She Was Mama"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.