Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today's Radio - February 7, 2012

Morning Post

First of all, I'd like to tell y'all about the 2012 CMT Teddy Awards. These are done on Valentine's Day on CMT. I don't have cable, but that doesn't mean that I don't get into these things. Anyhow, go and vote over at CMT. You can also drop me a note about what songs you think belong in the following categories, and starting tomorrow, I'll give you some playlists for each. Note, I'm talking songs, not videos, and I'm not using all the same categories as CMT, just some, and some I'm...changing a bit.

Valentine's 2012 ASG Categories

Best Love Song Overall
Best Cheatin' Song
Sexiest Song
Best Breakup Song
Best Upbeat Love Song
Sweetest Song
Most Romantic Song
Tightest Jeans (I love this category)
Best Upbeat Breakup Song
Best "Girl-Power!" Song

That was almost like a commercial, wasn't it? Sorry. Here's your music!


Song List

Kip Moore - "Hey Pretty Girl"

George Strait - "Marina del Rey"

Kenny Chesney - "I Can't Go There"

Rodney Atkins - "He's Mine"

Tracy Byrd - "She's all I Got"

Tracy Lawrence - "Texas Tornado"

Josh Turner - "All Over Me"

The Band Perry - "All Your Life"

Brad Paisley - "Camouflage"

Bryan White - "So Much for Pretending"

Highway 101 - "Whiskey, If You Were a Woman"

Lee Brice - "Beautiful Every Time"

Trace Adkins - "Million Dollar View"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.