Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today's Radio - February 4, 2012

In the P.M.


Justin Moore - "Grandpa"
I don't know why they do what they do in the studio. Listen. Isn't it beautiful?




Playlist





Song List


Kip Moore - "Wreckless"


Lee Brice - "Love Like Crazy"


Chris Young - "Dashboard"


Eli Young Band - "Crazy Girl"


Hunter Hayes - "Wanted"


Chris Cagle - "Miss Me Baby"


Billy Currington - "Let Me Down Easy"


Gary Allan - "The One"


Clay Walker - "Fall"


Clay Walker - "She Likes it in the Morning"


Van Zant - "Things I Miss the Most"


Gary Allan - "Man of Me"


Conway Twitty - "Hello Darlin'"


In the A.M.


Song List

Clint Black - "Untanglin' My Mind"

Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker - "When the Sun Goes Down"

Hal Ketchum - "Small Town Saturday Night"

Tracy Byrd - "Watermelon Crawl"

Alan Jackson - "Chattahoochee"

Travis Tritt - "Country Club"

Deana Carter - "We Danced Anyway"

George Strait - "I Just Wanna Dance with You"

Kenny Chesney - "Summertime"

Luke Bryan - "Rain is a Good Thing"

Alan Jackson - "Mercury Blues"

Rodney Atkins - "These are My People

Billy Currington - "People Are Crazy"

Easton Corbin - "A Little More Country Than That"

Matt Kennon - "The Last Dirt Road"

Justin Moore - "Backwoods"

Keith Anderson - "Pickin' Wildflowers"

Jake Owen - "Eight Second Ride"

Pat Green - "Songs About Texas"

Brad Paisley - "Ticks"

Jake Owen - "Barefoot Bluejean Night"

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I think the Lee Brice is my favorite. I'm going to message you a list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are welcome.