Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today's Radio - February 2, 2012

A Playlist for L & R on their 4th Anniversary







What a day! 

Happy Candlemas! (Presentation)

Happy Groundhog Day!
UDers, tonight's post, which I expect you'll be way too busy to read with all the beer drinking in the woods goin' on, will have a bunch of drinkin' partyin' friend-like songs. Cheers, y'all.
Also, does anyone know if there's a YouTube page for any of the old bands? Like NFP? I know it's not country...but...well, it IS groundhog day.
I wish I could say I'd had a keg and eggs and a run this morning. Another year, perhaps.

Happy Birthday sista-in-law!

And Happy birthday new baby G.R!


AND it's my best friend's 4th wedding anniversary! Songs for her & her hubby later!

Matt Kennon's new baby girl just might get born today herself! 
Is there any way to keep up with the wonderful?

Afternoon Radio Post


Song List

Kenny Rogers - "The Greatest"

Brooks & Dunn - "Beer Thirty"

Jason Aldean - "Dirt Road Anthem"

Brad Paisley - "Two People Fell in Love"

Martina McBride - "In My Daughter's Eyes"

Rodney Atkins - "Watching You"

Toby Keith - "Red Solo Cup"

Alison Krauss & Union Station - "When You Say Nothing At All"

Blake Shelton - "The Baby"

Alabama - "Angels Among Us"

Brad Paisley - "Anything Like Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.