Monday, February 13, 2012

Today's Radio - February 13, 2012


I am not feeling at the top of my game today, y'all. I'm a bit under the weather.
But! I won't leave you hanging. Here's a playlist to keep up the spirits
in the cold weather and dreary days.

Let's get you started off with some Garth - you can't get this on YouTube (except a zillion covers or a really weird Sims video - really weird).

 

Playlist


Song List

Eli Young Band - "Always the Love Songs"

Tim McGraw - "Just to See You Smile"

Collin Raye - "I Can Still Feel You"

Chad Brock - "Yes!"

Brad Paisley - "Wrapped Around"

Keith Urban - "Sweet Thing"

Kip Moore - "Somethin' 'Bout a Truck"

Rodney Atkins - "Take a Back Road"

Josh Gracin - "Nothin' to Lose"

Dierks Bentley - "What Was I Thinkin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.