Friday, February 10, 2012

Today's Radio - February 10, 2012

Happy Friday, y'all! 
I've been listening to Sirius Prime Country for a while this morning, and I'm going to put two songs I heard on the list and then go from there. Have a great weekend, y'all! I'll drop by a little later with a Seven Quick Takes Countdown for y'all, with a few surprise entries. Even I'm surprised.

And a quick little gift for you:


Playlist



Song List

Patty Loveless - "A Little Bit in Love"

Sammy Kershaw - "Third Rate Romance"

Mary Chapin Carpenter - "I Take My Chances"

Vince Gill - "Look at Us"

Brooks & Dunn - "Neon Moon"

Alabama - "You've Got the Touch"

Brad Paisley - "Ticks"

Tracy Lawrence - "Better Man Better Off"

George Strait - "Baby's Gotten Good at Goodbye"

Ricochet - "Daddy's Money"

Lauren Alaina - "Georgia Peaches"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.