Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today's Radio - February 1, 2012

Sorry it's so late, y'all. I didn't forget you, though!

Today's playlist is a bunch of female singers. I know I give them short shrift, so I'm giving you a 20 song playlist to make up for it. These are some of my favorites.


Song List

Terri Gibbs - "Somebody's Knockin'"

Carrie Underwood - "Cowboy Casanova"

Dolly Parton - "Here You Come Again"

Lorrie Morgan - "Except for Monday"

Terri Clark - "You're Easy on the Eyes"

Taylor Swift - "The Story of Us"

Sara Evans - "My Heart Can't Tell You No"

Sugarland - "Stay"

Kellie Pickler - "Best Days of Your Life"

Mindy McCready - "Ten Thousand Angels"

Pam Tillis - "Don't Tell Me What to Do"

Tanya Tucker - "What Do I Do With Me"

Miranda Lambert - "Heart Like Mine"

Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now"

Patsy Cline - "I Fall to Pieces"

Leann Rimes - "Blue"

Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy on Up"

The Wreckers - "Leave the Pieces"

Shania Twain - "(If You're Not in it for Love) I'm Outta Here"

SHeDAISY - "Little Good-Byes"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.