Friday, January 27, 2012

Today's Radio - Requests & What-not- January 27, 2012

3pm Additions via Playlist





Songlist


Zac Brown Band featuring Jimmy Buffet - "Knee Deep"
World Premier!


Billy Currington - "People are Crazy"


Joe Nichols - "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"


Toby Keith - "As Good as I Once Was"


Jimmy Buffet - "Margaritaville"


Alan Jackson featuring Jimmy Buffet - "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"


Dierks Bentley - "Am I the Only One..."


Gretchen Wilson - "Redneck Woman"
Maybe I should have chosen "Here for the Party," but...I didn't.

Toby Keith - "Whiskey Girl"


Brooks 'n Dunn - "Play Somethin' Country"


Keith Urban - "Who Wouldn't Wanna be Me"
This song takes me back to the opening song of my favorite band to play at Mo's in Katy. Fabulous choice for a set opener.

Jason Aldean - "Johnny Cash"


9am Songs


Justin Moore - "Bait a Hook"


Taylor Swift - "White Horse"


Garth Brooks - "Beaches of Cheyenne"


Jason Aldean "The Truth"


Ty Herndon - "What Mattered Most"


Kenny Chesney - "What I Need to Do"


George Strait - "Baby's Gotten Good at Goodbye"


Montgomery Gentry - "Gone"


Chris Cagle - "What Kinda Gone"


Rascal Flatts - "What Hurts the Most"


Dierks Bentley - "Settle for a Slowdown"


Billy Currington - "Love Done Gone"


Jo Dee Messina - "Bye Bye"


Kellie Pickler - "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You"


Miranda Lambert - "Only Prettier"
And I'll end with the girl version of the first song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.