Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today's Radio - Requests - January 24, 2012

9pm


A bit of a theme here, eh?


George Strait - "The Seashores of Old Mexico"





Merle Haggard - "Seashores of Old Mexico"





Clint Black - "The Gulf of Mexico"





Kenny Chesney - "Beer in Mexico"





Toby Keith - "Stays in Mexico"





Willie Nelson with Ray Charles - "Seven Spanish Angels"





Eddy Raven - "I've Got Mexico"





Blake Shelton - "Playboys of the Southwestern World"
I dedicate this song to my regulars back when I was a bartender in Rosenberg, TX.



Steve Miller Band - "Going to Mexico"





9am

Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart"


Pistol Annies - "Hell on Heels"


Zac Brown Band - "Keep Me in Mind"


Taylor Swift - "Ours"


Jake Owen - "Don't Think I Can't Love You"


Lauren Alaina - "Georgia Peaches"


Alan Jackson - "Country Boy"



Jason Aldean - "Fly Over States"
This new single is rather B-side-esque. Yet, it's still a nice listen. I love the whole album, so it's nice to hear some of the less fabulous ones on the radio. Enjoy.


Sunny Sweeney - "Drink Myself Single"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.