Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today's Radio - Requests - January 21, 2012

I hope y'all are having a great Saturday! More tomorrow!


9pm


Matt Kennon - "The Call"
I really love this song. Matt's got a new album out this month, too. You should check it out. It's called "77." He's got a new single called "You Had to Pick on Me," taking a stand against bullies. I'll be dropping that song on Monday with a few notes on my impressions.





Brent Anderson - "Amy's Song"





Kenny Chesney - "There Goes My Life"





George Strait - "I Saw God Today"





Brad Paisley - "Who Needs Pictures"
How's that, y'all? His first single.





I'll be back at 9pm for some more awesome tunes for y'all. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to stick to the golden oldies, so if you've got any Hank you've got a hankerin' for or Merle you can't be without, drop me a comment!


Added at 4:15pm


The Roys - "Trailblazer"





3pm


Requests:


Rednex - "Cotton Eyed Joe"





From Me


Luke Bryan - "I Don't Want This Night to End"





Josh Kelley - "Naleigh Moon"





George Strait - "Make Her Fall in Love with Me"





9am

Requests

No requests, yet! I'll be out of the house for most of the day, so you'll likely have to wait until 6 for my next post! I'll aim for 5, though. Drop in a request in the comments! 

From Me

Sarah Darling - "Blackbird"
This is a lovely remake of the old Beatles song.


You don't have to go far down the page, just press play to hear the World Premier.

Taylor Swift - "Ours"
Matt Saracen!


Kenny Chesney featuring Grace Potter - "You and Tequila"


Sammy Kershaw - "Baby's Got Her Bluejeans On"


Mel McDaniel - "Baby's Got Her Bluejeans On" - the original
but no video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.