Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today's Radio - Requests & Dedications - 1/26/12

From Me to You


Toby Keith - "Huckleberry"
My absolute favorite Toby Keith song.



Gary Allan - "Alright Guy"





Tim McGraw - "Real Good Man"





Toby Keith - "A Little Too Late"





Mark Chesnutt - "It's a Little too Late"





Requests

Lonestar - "Amazed"
requested by my younger brother


Dedications

Gary Allan - "Life Ain't Always Beautiful"
For a friend.


Kenny Chesney - "Who You'd Be Today"
For friends who died young, especially Reynaldo, Eric S., Bruce H., Mary M., Audrey L., Chad S., Neil, Erin, Nicholas M., and Kevin. 


Alabama - "Song of the South"
For the brothers who gave me country music.


Brad Paisley - "Me Neither"
For my younger brother; this is the first song he sang.


Taylor Swift - "Should've Said No"
For my son - the first song he ever sang.


Eli Young Band - "Crazy Girl"
For my daughter. Her song; she's a year and a half, and she sings it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.