Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today's Radio - January 31, 2012

Afternoon Playlist - New Country





Song List


Mitch Rossell - "Perfect"
(video PG-13)


Alan Jackson - "So You Don't Have to Love Me Anymore"


Zac Brown Band - "No Hurry"


Brantley Gilbert - "You Don't Know Her Like I Do"


Luke Bryan - "I Don't Want This Night to End"


Lady Antebellum - "Dancin' Away with My Heart"


Tim McGraw - "Better Than I Used to Be"


Love and Theft - "Angel Eyes"


Miranda Lambert - "Over You"


Blake Shelton - "Drink on It"


Gloriana - "(Kissed You) Good Night"


The Farm - "Home Sweet Home"


Brent Anderson - "Amy's Song"






My friend had her baby yesterday! Girl #3! Congrats to her and her husband and daughters.

I dedicate this morning's playlist to my friend! 


Song List

Chuck Wicks - "Stealing Cinderella"

Tim McGraw - "My Little Girl"

Rodney Atkins - "Cleaning this Gun"

Bob Carlisle - "Butterfly Kisses"

Trace Adkins - "Just Fishin'"

Gary Allan - "Tough Little Boys"

George Strait - "I Saw God Today"

Lee Ann Womack - "I Hope You Dance"

Rascal Flatts - "My Wish"

Justin Moore - "If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away"

Blake Shelton - "God Gave Me You"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.