Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today's Radio - All Kindsa Stuff - January 29, 2012

Alright, y'all. Since nobody is really sending in requests, I'm just going to
make radio. If y'all want to request, please please do, and I will put it
up as soon as I get your request. Otherwise, I'm just going to put some
awesome music up for you. Today is my third oldest brother's birthday, so I'm going to put
up stuff that I know he would/does like or just stuff that makes me think of him. 

So, happy birthday, Jason! Love you.


Playlist

Steve Wariner - "The Weekend"

Kenny Rogers - "The Gambler"

Craig Morgan - "International Harvester"

Chris Young - "The Man I Want to Be"

Jason Aldean - "Big Green Tractor"

Charlie Daniels Band - "The Legend of Wooley Swamp"

Clay Walker - "Chain of Love"

Randy Travis - "He Walked on Water"

Shenandoah - "Next to You, Next to Me"

Tracy Byrd - "Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous"

David Allen Coe - "The Perfect Country & Western Song"

Hank Williams, III - "The Ride"

Travis Tritt - "It's a Great Day to Be Alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.