Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Minute Christmas Gifts - For the Wife OR Fiancee

Does your wife love country music? Does she get all weak in the knees when some old George or Kenny or Alan or Travis or Ricky Van comes on? I know I do. How about a nice lovely mixed cd? You could buy a jewel case and put a sweet picture of the two of you from ten years ago on it or something like that. Here are a few ideas of playlists. 

The Love Song List for a Wife


For the Fun-Lovin' Wife


A Proposal Album 
for your recent fiancee or to use as a proposal
Please tell me if you do this; I'd be honored.


Oh, my gosh, that is such a good playlist. You could give it to your already wife, too. It's so crazy romantic and lovely.

Other Albums She Might Like

Christmas



Or Some Most Recents









Or a Greatest Hits by One of the Greats













No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.