Monday, August 15, 2011

I Could Be the One - Glen Templeton

I very much love this woody song by new-comer Glen Templeton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9-eZZ_AWk

It sounds a little like Rodney Atkins, a little like Jerrod Niemann, with a careful splash of George Strait.
And then, ladies, take a look at the video. He kinda looks like Keith Urban.

My favorite line is "I could be your too much tequila mistake or I could be your heart's big lucky break, might be a little more than you can take, but I could be the one." Fabulous. This is old-school good country. Thank goodness these guys are still coming out of the woodwork when we've also got crazy rock stars coming out of our country radio, too.

"With somebody like you with me, there ain't no tellin' what I might be."

I think that if this guy has some more good songs, I could like him as much as Jason Aldean. Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.