Friday, January 14, 2011

Seven Quick Takes - Seven Best Friend Songs

Yesterday was my best friend Leah's birthday. I thus dedicate today's Quick Takes to her.

7
I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
I have a wonderful picture of Leah from ninth grade I could put up here...but I won't.

6
Heaven - KC & JoJo
It's not country, but Leah and I memorized this song one night, singing it over and over again while playing football in her front yard. Good times.

5
Here for the Party - Gretchen Wilson
A great song for girls on the way out. 

4
All My Friends Say - Luke Bryan
HAHAH! You have a friend you've had to explain the night before. This song's like the movie "Dude, Where's My Car." The video is excellent.

3
Crash into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Cause you've gotta be able to...

2
We Danced Anyway - Deanna Carter

1
Friends - John Michael Montgomery
but no, friends don't get scattered, they get solidified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are welcome.