Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Born Free - Kid Rock

Alright, it's my daughter's hat, I don't wear hats.
Pardon me while I eat my hat...

Check out this video. I bow respectfully and apologize heartily.
This is a fabulous country song. Born Free is an instant classic. Pardon me, but I believe that it is as good as Free Bird. Really. Really. You'll see. Stop reading. Click the link.

If you're still reading, stop.



Okay, look, Kid Rock is a country singer, whatever I've said in the past, this song proves it. His
style is that of Lynyrd Skynyrd. We're talking electric and steel guitars here. His grainy roughshod voice is Lynyrd Skynyrd, Gary Allen, and Travis Tritt all mixed into one. Welcome to the fold, man.

Addition after my husband corrected my spelling of L.S.
"My husband was right; just because someone does not sing about his dog and his truck doesn't keep him from being a country singer."

1 comment:

Opinions are welcome.